Monday, March 30, 2009

TeData..improve your life


Tedata is class A internet service provider in Egypt. It has about 70% of internet market segment in Egyptian market, it improves my life…
I have a great opportunity to work there as software developer in BSS (Business support system) department in the MIS(Management information system) division.
Tedata is interested now by customer loyalty so it decides to build new system to maintain their business. Tedata purchase IRB “Infinys Rating and Billing” product to use it for its billing and rating system. This is the most important project in Tedata and I’m lucky again to work in this project directly.
The project will contains integration between IRB product and other business components like CRM(Customer management system), order management system.
My work will be done using java programming language and SOA technology like java web services and BPEL(business process execution language).
I hope in this position I will learn new technology and business skills.